Welcome back, Guest!
Jan 17, 2018, 02:39AM

News

Mature Content Tweak
January 11, 2018
Mature content now depends entirely on the birth date listed in your profile. It will automatically decide if you're above 18 and start displaying mature threads to you. These are highlighted yellow, so you can still avoid them if you'd rather.
New Year, New Theme!
January 5, 2018
Wow it's weird to be typing 2018... anyway, we have a new theme with some fancy stuff, but some of it is still broken. Also the email field for guests appears again, I'll fix it eventually.
Introducing Battle Suite 4.0 RC2
October 24, 2017
We now have a working version of an early write-up of Battle Suite 4.0 available for use. This system completely automates tabletop functions, and is very user-friendly.

Embers // Afterlife Fantasy

Welcome to the first day of your new life. Embers is an afterlife fantasy cyberpunk RPG, running since 2006, first under the name War Chain, and then under the name Tamashii no Chikai, originally as a Bleach RP. Some Bleach influence still remains, but it is all presented differently and features new elements. The recent 2016 reboot under the name Embers follows a very similar standard and focus that War Chain and Tamashii no Chikai did, and we hope Embers will grow into its own free of its fandom ties. Here's to 157,000 more posts!
Mature themes, half the board is gay. Not recommended for bigots or individuals under 16 years of age. You must be 18 or older to gain access to the mature boards.

Staff (2)

Pham Thanh Imperator gian hoa mat khon Last Online Jan 16, 2018, 8:58 pm
dragonborn Regnant The Gay Derpachino Last Online Jan 13, 2018, 6:30 pm

That Happened

October 22, 2016
Ciaran Owen Offline Valhalir // Ian I hate myself. Even as I bark at the moon, I don't have the courage to reach out and grab it. 810 HP 785 Years Male Tenth Division Lieutenant Ebony Lions Eireaball Nathair
That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 06:05PM // 310 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

The light heart lives long.

12:19 PM

75%

Bluefuck

the talk with iname happened.

it uh. it went well.

Sent 12:19 PM

Gage Jordan Offline Diablo // Pham Thanh Quit pissin' me off, I'm runnin' out of places to hide the bodies. 855 HP 575 Years Male Twelfth Division Lieutenant Jade Tigers Ironscale Flight Wingleader Rider Council Member Shieth Dawnreaver Roi Panthere
That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 06:23PM // 394 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

Anger is as blind as love

12:21 PM

75%

Kee

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

I mean, it seems like it'd be sarcasm, but I was hoping for a better outcome so... I gotta ask.

Sent 12:21 PM

Ciaran Owen Offline Valhalir // Ian I hate myself. Even as I bark at the moon, I don't have the courage to reach out and grab it. 810 HP 785 Years Male Tenth Division Lieutenant Ebony Lions Eireaball Nathair
That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 07:58PM // 489 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:25 PM

75%

Bluefuck

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?
I mean, it seems like it'd be sarcasm, but I was hoping for a better outcome so... I gotta ask.

welp.
im crashin with rory these days so that ought say somethin I guess. prolly more about my own mental state than how the conversation went, but yanno. apparently he didnt even notice he was doin' anything different. i guess this bodes well for it changing but im not really holding my breath.
Sent 12:25 PM

Gage Jordan Offline Diablo // Pham Thanh Quit pissin' me off, I'm runnin' out of places to hide the bodies. 855 HP 575 Years Male Twelfth Division Lieutenant Jade Tigers Ironscale Flight Wingleader Rider Council Member Shieth Dawnreaver Roi Panthere
That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 08:09PM // 548 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:27 PM

75%

Kee

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.
im crashin with rory these days so that ought say somethin I guess. prolly more about my own mental state than how the conversation went, but yanno. apparently he didnt even notice he was doin' anything different. i guess this bodes well for it changing but im not really holding my breath.

You guys aren't doing something stupid and breaking up, are you?
Sent 12:27 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 08:13PM // 651 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:34 PM

75%

Bluefuck

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
i told him about the other day.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.
wtf am i supposed to do with him, he dont even seem to care about THAT!
Sent 12:34 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 08:26PM // 770 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:45 PM

75%

Kee

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.
I know this isn't something you wanna hear right now, but, maybe you should.
I've said it before, I'm sure, but you can't do this forever, and it's wearing you pretty thin. Just let go.
Sent 12:45 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 08:31PM // 879 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:46 PM

75%

Bluefuck

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.
I've said it before, I'm sure, but you can't do this forever, and it's wearing you pretty thin. Just let go.

and nobody can tell me wtf that even means
what the fuck is just letting go? like thats a thing thats easy to do after well over a hundred years with the guy. you dont just let go of that, its not that simple, and i really wish you and rory would stop making it out to be.
idk who the fuck i AM without him gage, damn it
Sent 12:46 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 08:35PM // 1085 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:48 PM

75%

Kee

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

what the fuck is just letting go? like thats a thing thats easy to do after well over a hundred years with the guy. you dont just let go of that, its not that simple, and i really wish you and rory would stop making it out to be.

AND THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT!
This has gotten SO DAMN BAD you don't know how to function without him! It's SO DAMN BAD, you don't know who you are without him! IT'S SO DAMN BAD, CIARAN, YOU'RE AFRAID TO LET HIM GO.
LISTEN to me, damn it, this isn't right, it isn't healthy, and are you damn fucking sure he actually needs you because from where I'm sitting he's a manipulative mother fucker that convinced you he does, doesn't, and now it's you that needs him, because he fucked you up so goddamn bad you don't know how to breathe if he's not telling you!
LET. HIM. GO.
Sent 12:48 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 08:43PM // 1130 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:52 PM

75%

Bluefuck

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

This has gotten SO DAMN BAD you don't know how to function without him! It's SO DAMN BAD, you don't know who you are without him! IT'S SO DAMN BAD, CIARAN, YOU'RE AFRAID TO LET HIM GO.
LISTEN to me, damn it, this isn't right, it isn't healthy, and are you damn fucking sure he actually needs you because from where I'm sitting he's a manipulative mother fucker that convinced you he does, doesn't, and now it's you that needs him, because he fucked you up so goddamn bad you don't know how to breathe if he's not telling you!
LET. HIM. GO.

gage, stop it.
youre making a big deal out of somethin that aint a big deal.
stop it.
Sent 12:52 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 08:48PM // 1303 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

12:54 PM

75%

Kee

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

LET. HIM. GO.

gage, stop it.
stop it.

No.
You cried over this, that's not nothing. This is hurting you, a lot, and I don't want to make it worse, but fuck if I won't if it means it stops.
You're my friend, and I care about you. If I have to be the bad guy, fine, I will be.
Please, Ciaran. Please walk away from this. It's okay to take a step back and take care of you, and if Iname doesn't understand that, then he doesn't fucking deserve you.
Sent 12:54 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 09:02PM // 1360 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

1:03 PM

75%

Bluefuck

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

LET. HIM. GO.

gage, stop it.
stop it.

No.
You cried over this, that's not nothing. This is hurting you, a lot, and I don't want to make it worse, but fuck if I won't if it means it stops.
You're my friend, and I care about you. If I have to be the bad guy, fine, I will be.
Please, Ciaran. Please walk away from this. It's okay to take a step back and take care of you, and if Iname doesn't understand that, then he doesn't fucking deserve you.

gage, there is no deserves or not deserves in shit like this
thats not the right way of lookin at it.
Sent 1:03 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 09:05PM // 1501 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

1:04 PM

75%

Kee

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

LET. HIM. GO.

gage, stop it.
stop it.

No.

So you're just going to let him get away with anything, treat you however he wants, ruin any sense of self-esteem you may have anymore, gaslight and play mind games with you, and call it good enough, because of cute little anecdotes you read on the internet somewhere?
There is a damn such thing as deserve or not deserve, and anyone that claims there isn't is a damned fucking manipulative liar, or being manipulated.
Sent 1:04 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 09:09PM // 1557 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

1:07 PM

75%

Bluefuck

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

LET. HIM. GO.

gage, stop it.
stop it.

No.

So you're just going to let him get away with anything, treat you however he wants, ruin any sense of self-esteem you may have anymore, gaslight and play mind games with you, and call it good enough, because of cute little anecdotes you read on the internet somewhere?
There is a damn such thing as deserve or not deserve, and anyone that claims there isn't is a damned fucking manipulative liar, or being manipulated.

what
who the hell taught you to relationships?!
and that is not what i said!
Sent 1:07 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 09:15PM // 1746 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

1:09 PM

75%

Kee

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

LET. HIM. GO.

gage, stop it.
stop it.

No.

Sent 1:04 PM

what
1:07 PM

That is exactly what you said. And Sheol did.
If you continually put others first, you teach them that you are second.
And don't give me that cute little he was raised that way bullshit.
All that means is he's incapable of thinking for himself and thinks about the wants of people that AREN'T around anymore and DON'T MATTER instead of YOU. Even CYPRIAN'S not that sideways.
Even if you didn't need the break, maybe he does, because obviously he's missing something and he needs to find it on his own, because clearly you don't have it.
Sent 1:09 PM

That Happened Jan 09, 2018, 09:18PM // 1794 Words

PM - Sat Oct 22

1:10 PM

75%

Bluefuck

it uh. it went well.

Is that sarcasm?

welp.

idk.
you know what he said?
thanks for tellin me.
that's it.

... look.

LET. HIM. GO.

gage, stop it.
stop it.

No.

what
Sent 1:07 PM

That is exactly what you said. And Sheol did.
If you continually put others first, you teach them that you are second.
And don't give me that cute little he was raised that way bullshit.
All that means is he's incapable of thinking for himself and thinks about the wants of people that AREN'T around anymore and DON'T MATTER instead of YOU. Even CYPRIAN'S not that sideways.
Even if you didn't need the break, maybe he does, because obviously he's missing something and he needs to find it on his own, because clearly you don't have it.
1:09 PM

why the fuck am i even friends with you
Sent 1:10 PM