Welcome back, Guest!
Jan 16, 2018, 06:54PM

News

Mature Content Tweak
January 11, 2018
Mature content now depends entirely on the birth date listed in your profile. It will automatically decide if you're above 18 and start displaying mature threads to you. These are highlighted yellow, so you can still avoid them if you'd rather.
New Year, New Theme!
January 5, 2018
Wow it's weird to be typing 2018... anyway, we have a new theme with some fancy stuff, but some of it is still broken. Also the email field for guests appears again, I'll fix it eventually.
Introducing Battle Suite 4.0 RC2
October 24, 2017
We now have a working version of an early write-up of Battle Suite 4.0 available for use. This system completely automates tabletop functions, and is very user-friendly.

Embers // Afterlife Fantasy

Welcome to the first day of your new life. Embers is an afterlife fantasy cyberpunk RPG, running since 2006, first under the name War Chain, and then under the name Tamashii no Chikai, originally as a Bleach RP. Some Bleach influence still remains, but it is all presented differently and features new elements. The recent 2016 reboot under the name Embers follows a very similar standard and focus that War Chain and Tamashii no Chikai did, and we hope Embers will grow into its own free of its fandom ties. Here's to 157,000 more posts!
Mature themes, half the board is gay. Not recommended for bigots or individuals under 16 years of age. You must be 18 or older to gain access to the mature boards.

Staff (2)

Pham Thanh Imperator gian hoa mat khon Last Online Jan 16, 2018, 6:39 pm
dragonborn Regnant The Gay Derpachino Last Online Jan 13, 2018, 6:30 pm

So I Heard a Thing...

October 19, 2016
Sandalio Thetius Offline Valhalir // Lenara 803 HP 2117 Years Male Eighth Division Lieutenant Ebony Lions Commander Cielo loco
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 07:20PM // 278 Words

11:57

Suyis

Sure, he's poly but who knows if Haru is. Never mind that poly doesn't meant down for just anyone anyway. Just because you don't like an answer doesn't mean it isn't a valid one.

Also, I didn't claim not to miss him. I merely stated that the risk of dragging out ridiculous amounts of trauma is more problematic than soothing a little loneliness on my part.

...I'm really curious why you're suddenly taken such an interest in my personal life though. Honestly.
11:20 AM
Suyis Livian Offline Dustboy Eidolon // Pham Thanh Thus I clothe my naked villainy, with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most, I play the devil. 891 HP 2,118 Years Male Fifth Division Captain
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 07:27PM // 317 Words

11:34 AM
Spanish Nutter

Ah, yes, but it doesn't mean it won't work out, either, and you don't know it won't. You won't know until you bother to try. Which is my point.
And forgetting it is not the same as dealing with it. Maybe he ought to remember. You know, in a relatively safe environment, where he can deal with it, instead of having it appear in a most inopportune moment and dammed near cripple him, if it doesn't outright.
Psh. My dude.
I take interest in everyone's personal life. I'd have thought you'd know that by now.
11:19 AM

Sandalio Thetius Offline Valhalir // Lenara 803 HP 2117 Years Male Eighth Division Lieutenant Ebony Lions Commander Cielo loco
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 09, 2018, 01:10AM // 222 Words

Suyis

...I'll think about it.
Though I'm not convinced he'll actually deal with such things even if I do drag them to the surface.
My bad. I'd forgotten how nosy you can be.
Suyis Livian Offline Dustboy Eidolon // Pham Thanh Thus I clothe my naked villainy, with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most, I play the devil. 891 HP 2,118 Years Male Fifth Division Captain
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 09, 2018, 11:44AM // 265 Words

Spanish Nutter

I think I've exuded my fair share of what the fuck Suyis today, so I'll leave you with this.
Whether you realise it or like it or not, there's a little angry Greek kid in there somewhere that needs you.
And when you figure that out, for your sake really, I hope it's not too late to.

So I Heard a Thing... Jan 10, 2018, 12:06AM // 226 Words

Suyis

Wait you mean there's a limit to how much you exude in a day? Interesting.

I'll... think on that. But I think you think too highly of me. There is nothing I am that is not replaceable elsewhere.
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 10, 2018, 07:44AM // 215 Words

Spanish Nutter

Sometimes I do.
And false. Nothing you are is replaceable, because there is only one you, and you're it.

So I Heard a Thing... Jan 10, 2018, 10:08AM // 190 Words

Suyis

Fair. ... And if you say so.