Welcome back, Guest!
Jan 17, 2018, 02:37AM

News

Mature Content Tweak
January 11, 2018
Mature content now depends entirely on the birth date listed in your profile. It will automatically decide if you're above 18 and start displaying mature threads to you. These are highlighted yellow, so you can still avoid them if you'd rather.
New Year, New Theme!
January 5, 2018
Wow it's weird to be typing 2018... anyway, we have a new theme with some fancy stuff, but some of it is still broken. Also the email field for guests appears again, I'll fix it eventually.
Introducing Battle Suite 4.0 RC2
October 24, 2017
We now have a working version of an early write-up of Battle Suite 4.0 available for use. This system completely automates tabletop functions, and is very user-friendly.

Embers // Afterlife Fantasy

Welcome to the first day of your new life. Embers is an afterlife fantasy cyberpunk RPG, running since 2006, first under the name War Chain, and then under the name Tamashii no Chikai, originally as a Bleach RP. Some Bleach influence still remains, but it is all presented differently and features new elements. The recent 2016 reboot under the name Embers follows a very similar standard and focus that War Chain and Tamashii no Chikai did, and we hope Embers will grow into its own free of its fandom ties. Here's to 157,000 more posts!
Mature themes, half the board is gay. Not recommended for bigots or individuals under 16 years of age. You must be 18 or older to gain access to the mature boards.

Staff (2)

Pham Thanh Imperator gian hoa mat khon Last Online Jan 16, 2018, 8:58 pm
dragonborn Regnant The Gay Derpachino Last Online Jan 13, 2018, 6:30 pm

So I Heard a Thing...

October 19, 2016
Suyis Livian Offline Dustboy Eidolon // Pham Thanh Thus I clothe my naked villainy, with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most, I play the devil. 891 HP 2,118 Years Male Fifth Division Captain
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 02:45PM // 206 Words

11:34 AM
Spanish Nutter

Hey. Hey. Hey. Psst. Hey. Sandalio. Psst. You. Person. Hello! Hi! Hey!!
11:19 AM

@Lenara
Sandalio Thetius Offline Valhalir // Lenara 803 HP 2117 Years Male Eighth Division Lieutenant Ebony Lions Commander Cielo loco
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 03:19PM // 202 Words

11:57

Suyis

... Hi. Can I help you with something, Suyis?
Dec 9
(he is well aware he may regret asking that question)
Suyis Livian Offline Dustboy Eidolon // Pham Thanh Thus I clothe my naked villainy, with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most, I play the devil. 891 HP 2,118 Years Male Fifth Division Captain
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 03:21PM // 261 Words

Spanish Nutter

Well, probably not.

I mean, nothing important at least. You know, I have a few loose marbles and I've misplaced my vodka... well, if you find a random bottle of vodka, let me know.

But I heard you got laid! ;] ;] ;]

Sandalio Thetius Offline Valhalir // Lenara 803 HP 2117 Years Male Eighth Division Lieutenant Ebony Lions Commander Cielo loco
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 03:34PM // 272 Words

Suyis

A few? I was thinking you'd lost the whole jar by now.
11:20 AM
And where did you hear that bit of information?
11:21 AM
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 03:41PM // 227 Words

Spanish Nutter

... they're supposed to be in a jar? Huh. Is that what I did wrong?
Oh you know, a birdie somewhere. So, is Sahura as god-like as they say he is?

So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 03:49PM // 201 Words

Suyis

...Probably.

I'm not answering that question. You'll have to find out for yourself.
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 03:51PM // 215 Words

Spanish Nutter

Sir. What is the fun in getting laid if you don't squee about it later. Or whine, whichever. Besides, I have prior engagements. ... I think. Do I? Hmm.

So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 04:42PM // 198 Words

Suyis

Psh. Not everyone likes to share their private life.

Your loss then.
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 04:51PM // 222 Words

Spanish Nutter

Aren't Spaniards supposed to be loud and open types? Where'd your Spanish go?
I take that as a he is, though. =]]] 10/10 would do again?

So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 05:21PM // 208 Words

Suyis

You shouldn't believe every stereotype you hear, dude.

I really don't see why you're so interested in this anyway.
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 05:31PM // 281 Words

Spanish Nutter

Hey. Stereotypes are stereotypes because they have a grain of truth to them.
And because minding my own business is not something I do. Duh, this is me. I'm Suyis the Nosy, nice to meet you. =]] Besides, I'm curious if it managed to make you less depressive. By the way, are you just going to ignore Arion forever or are you going to like, talk to him for longer than ten seconds? Okay, maybe occasionally several minutes but the point remains. Yolo, man.

So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 05:46PM // 248 Words

Suyis

They are not, however, always true. My Spanishness isn't invalidated by not wanting to share every nitty gritty detail.

...You too huh? If I didn't know better I'd ask if Sahura put you up to that. Tsk. I'm not ignoring him. He doesn't remember me. It's better this way than to make him remember what was.
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 05:56PM // 331 Words

Spanish Nutter

Psh.
My dude. You're French these days, it's like you surrendered and gave up. It's sad. True facts, my concept of Spaniards is based on you, so blame you, you're not you!
And yes me too, if nothing else, you can be the kid's friend, right? He could use some more positivity in his life. So could you. Gimme one good reason why you shouldn't that isn't just a lame cop-out excuse acting as a cover up for you being a chicken shit.
At least think about this.
When do you intend to let yourself outgrow your chains?

So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 06:28PM // 307 Words

Suyis

Sure, I could be his friend, all while inevitably wanting more and potentially dragging trauma from a thousand years ago back to the surface, because that's precisely what he needs. I'm not who I was back then, and neither is he. If he's literally forgotten the hell we went through, then it's most likely for the best - and he has a real shot at being happy with Haru. And I'm not going to mess that up.

I have thought about it. A lot. I've had a lot of time to think about it. This is the choice that I made.

I'm well aware that I'm no longer in chains, Suyis.
So I Heard a Thing... Jan 08, 2018, 06:38PM // 419 Words

Spanish Nutter

Are you? Because you could've fooled me.
And that's a very lame cop-out excuse, you and I both know he's poly as fuck. Yes, things are different, shit changes, fact of life, but under it all, it's still exactly the same. You might even be surprised how much is the same, but I promise, neither of you are as different as you seem to have convinced yourself you are. When the lights go out, it's still dark. And you can't pretend you don't miss him.
Well. Maybe to me. Maybe to everyone else. Whether or not any of us buy it is really of no consequence; the fact is, it doesn't change reality. You were his friend first. You can be his friend again. And if you're telling me you can't now, whooo did you backslide.
Funny thing about life. If it's meant to, it will. But sometimes it needs a little help. All you're doing is proving that nothing changes if you don't do anything.
You died with regrets and could've beens once. Don't do it again.