Welcome back, Guest!
Jan 16, 2018, 07:24AM

News

Mature Content Tweak
January 11, 2018
Mature content now depends entirely on the birth date listed in your profile. It will automatically decide if you're above 18 and start displaying mature threads to you. These are highlighted yellow, so you can still avoid them if you'd rather.
New Year, New Theme!
January 5, 2018
Wow it's weird to be typing 2018... anyway, we have a new theme with some fancy stuff, but some of it is still broken. Also the email field for guests appears again, I'll fix it eventually.
Introducing Battle Suite 4.0 RC2
October 24, 2017
We now have a working version of an early write-up of Battle Suite 4.0 available for use. This system completely automates tabletop functions, and is very user-friendly.

Embers // Afterlife Fantasy

Welcome to the first day of your new life. Embers is an afterlife fantasy cyberpunk RPG, running since 2006, first under the name War Chain, and then under the name Tamashii no Chikai, originally as a Bleach RP. Some Bleach influence still remains, but it is all presented differently and features new elements. The recent 2016 reboot under the name Embers follows a very similar standard and focus that War Chain and Tamashii no Chikai did, and we hope Embers will grow into its own free of its fandom ties. Here's to 157,000 more posts!
Mature themes, half the board is gay. Not recommended for bigots or individuals under 16 years of age. You must be 18 or older to gain access to the mature boards.

Staff (2)

Pham Thanh Imperator gian hoa mat khon Last Online Jan 15, 2018, 7:35 pm
dragonborn Regnant The Gay Derpachino Last Online Jan 13, 2018, 6:30 pm

Am I Bothering You Yet?

October 21, 2016
Suyis, why.
Suyis Livian Offline Dustboy Eidolon // Pham Thanh Thus I clothe my naked villainy, with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most, I play the devil. 891 HP 2,118 Years Male Fifth Division Captain
Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 09:32AM // 256 Words

11:34 AM
Tellajellametella
Hey, Tella, Telly, Mejella, Ferdinandegella, hey.
It's important, I swear!
And you know I'd never lie.
... to you.
11:19 AM

@Krystal
Metella Livian Offline Kazan // Krystal Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' 906 HP 2,112 Years Female First Division Commander Noctis Gemma
Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 10:04AM // 237 Words

11:34 PM

75%

Brother Asshole

Suyis, you and I both know you lie all the time, even to me, I don't know who you think you're deceiving.

Certainly, it is neither of those involved in this conversation. Now, what do you want?

Sent 11:34 PM

Suyis Livian Offline Dustboy Eidolon // Pham Thanh Thus I clothe my naked villainy, with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most, I play the devil. 891 HP 2,118 Years Male Fifth Division Captain
Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 10:12AM // 204 Words

Tellajellametella
Who spit in your cereal this morning? Did an idiot blow up a barracks? Do I need to smack someone? I'm giving out free smacks these days, it's pretty great.
Metella Livian Offline Kazan // Krystal Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' 906 HP 2,112 Years Female First Division Commander Noctis Gemma
Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 02:49PM // 218 Words

75%

Brother Asshole

You didn't answer the question. What do you want?

And I hope you're not smacking people too hard.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:05PM // 219 Words

Tellajellametella

WHAT IS THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE SUN??!

And of course not, you have to pay for force.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:16PM // 232 Words

75%

Brother Asshole

... I have reached the stage where I have learned most, if not all, of the fucks that are wrong with you, and still wonder what is the fuck that is wrong with you. ... and of course that's an upgrade. Still quite the entrepreneur, I see.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:19PM // 260 Words

Tellajellametella

Of course.

If you want me to aim, you have to upgrade for that, too.

And serious, what is the circumference of the sun? I was debating it with Sahura the other day, and I need to know I was right.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:25PM // 227 Words

75%

Brother Asshole

... you do realise, you have the entire world's knowledge in your hands right now, right?

But if you insist on being lazy, it is 2.7 some odd million miles.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:27PM // 250 Words

Tellajellametella

Yes. I can text Metella.

And! I was right!

... it was whether or not I could get you to answer really inane questions, not what the circumference of the sun is. =]

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:30PM // 197 Words

75%

Brother Asshole

Don't you have something to be doing right now? Jeez.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:32PM // 236 Words

Tellajellametella

Awww.

Do I sense irritation?

I can feel you rolling your eyes at me from across Valhalla.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 03:58PM // 207 Words

75%

Brother Asshole

I am quite sure you can.

I hear my eye rolling can move mountains.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 08, 2018, 04:13PM // 252 Words

Tellajellametella

Certainly, this is a good thing for you!
Less work, really. You make kind of a habit of moving mountains and all that.
When are you going to get a boyfriend, anyway? Not that I'm encouraging getting one. I may have to murder whoever it is.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 09, 2018, 09:19AM // 224 Words

75%

Brother Asshole

Yes, thankfully. I was blessed with the ability to cause massive amounts of change with a look, go me, I suppose.

I have no time for a boyfriend, you know that.

Am I Bothering You Yet? Jan 09, 2018, 11:01AM // 232 Words

Tellajellametella

You always say that.
But you know, if you wanted to, you could probably make the time.
Besides, you work too much, anyway. Stop working so much.