Welcome back, Guest!
Jan 16, 2018, 06:42PM

News

Mature Content Tweak
January 11, 2018
Mature content now depends entirely on the birth date listed in your profile. It will automatically decide if you're above 18 and start displaying mature threads to you. These are highlighted yellow, so you can still avoid them if you'd rather.
New Year, New Theme!
January 5, 2018
Wow it's weird to be typing 2018... anyway, we have a new theme with some fancy stuff, but some of it is still broken. Also the email field for guests appears again, I'll fix it eventually.
Introducing Battle Suite 4.0 RC2
October 24, 2017
We now have a working version of an early write-up of Battle Suite 4.0 available for use. This system completely automates tabletop functions, and is very user-friendly.

Embers // Afterlife Fantasy

Welcome to the first day of your new life. Embers is an afterlife fantasy cyberpunk RPG, running since 2006, first under the name War Chain, and then under the name Tamashii no Chikai, originally as a Bleach RP. Some Bleach influence still remains, but it is all presented differently and features new elements. The recent 2016 reboot under the name Embers follows a very similar standard and focus that War Chain and Tamashii no Chikai did, and we hope Embers will grow into its own free of its fandom ties. Here's to 157,000 more posts!
Mature themes, half the board is gay. Not recommended for bigots or individuals under 16 years of age. You must be 18 or older to gain access to the mature boards.

Staff (2)

Pham Thanh Imperator gian hoa mat khon Last Online Jan 16, 2018, 6:39 pm
dragonborn Regnant The Gay Derpachino Last Online Jan 13, 2018, 6:30 pm

1/5 // New Year, New Theme

Pham Thanh Online gian hoa mat khon Imperator Should you decide to lie to me, make that decision very carefully, because chances are, I will know, and I will never see you the same way again. 918 HP Old Years Fluid
1/5 // New Year, New Theme Jan 05, 2018, 05:12PM // 318 Words
So, you'll notice there's a new default theme. This one took me about two weeks to code, sorry about that, ahm, I will say, it is usable, for the most part, but it is not actually done, and some things are broken (message icons changing in-line while posting, moderator controls in topics, quick edit, quick reply, don't... look at the profile template right now, it is the most ew thing ever at the moment, the memberlist, recent posts area, and threads need to be modified to kick out non-mature-access-y members, it works for thread display, so I'm not too concerned about it, but there it is). Most of it should work, though. The opening post now has a different styling than the replies! I don't know why. I just felt like it.

One major feature this new theme brings with it, is the new WYSIWYG editor, which is much nicer looking, cleaner, and doesn't mess up your BBCode when it's posted. I'll also tell you, the ctrl + b, i, u shortcuts also work in this editor, so, there's that. I have no earthly idea what it looks like in Firefox, to be honest. I also want to redo some other templates and stuff, so there's that, but, for now, I must sleep, so... happy new year, Embers, we're almost 12!!!!111 Have a new, mostly done, theme, that's pretty bomb, if I say so myself. You may also notice there are a lot of scripting errors, I may go back through and completely rewrite all of the scripting, because, it's all screwed up. Ngl, I want to know who scripted SMF, because they did it in the most aggravating, stupid way they could think of at the time, but I digress.

Cheers!
Pham Thanh Online gian hoa mat khon Imperator Should you decide to lie to me, make that decision very carefully, because chances are, I will know, and I will never see you the same way again. 918 HP Old Years Fluid
1/5 // New Year, New Theme Jan 06, 2018, 10:31AM // 288 Words
Quick reply, inline edit, and moderation functions, now work in threads.
The WYSIWYG editor is also available in quick reply, now.
Also there are a load of selectable colours available in the text editor so you can make a legitimate rainbow.

Enjoy that, eh.
@Ian Axel's pink is the first one in the second column of reds.
You're welcome.

I've also fixed most of the JavaScript erroring that was going on, so there shouldn't be any more problems with that. The guest email field should be gone, now, too.
1/5 // New Year, New Theme Jan 08, 2018, 07:45AM // 288 Words
Alright, the profile template is redone, the who's online list looks schnazz, and the bookmarks template was also modified to be neat-looking. I believe that is all, barring maybe the memberlist, but quite honestly, I don't care about it right now. I did also make the WYSIWYG editor tied to the option in your profile look and layout settings, so if that is not on, the WYSIWYG will not load.

One thing to note, bookmark notes are finally back, I had no idea it was broken, I'm sorry, and you can add notes again. If you click cancel on the popup, by the way, it will, by... necessity, I suppose, reload the page and act like a bookmark was deleted. Unfortunate side-effect of a form being inside a form, but I have no way of fixing it. If you did not actually tick a bookmark checkbox, it won't delete anything, don't worry. Unfortunately to fix that and teach the system to output messages regarding the notes being saved or not, I'd have to completely rip apart the bookmarks modification, and quite frankly, I don't get paid enough for that.

I'll be going back to working on Suite 4.0 RC3 now, so, the theme's finally fully functional and complete, enjoy.

P.S. you can also collapse the links from a drop-down menu to a sidebar menu, and it will display properly.
On the subject of mature threads, it should all be working, and mature threads are highlighted yellow as a warning. If you do not have mature access, you cannot use the recent posts list at this time.
1/5 // New Year, New Theme Jan 10, 2018, 09:56AM // 135 Words
By the way:
There's a new application template. You can change your old ones over to the new one, if you want, but that's up to you.

Secondly, the player field in profiles has gone away. I found out the subaccounts mod does actually load the player account's ID, so all I had to do was tweak it a little, and I made it output the player account ID and current displayed username right in the default account information, so it's all automatic now.

I also updated our copy of FontAwesome from 4 to 5, so we have nicer, different looking FontAwesome icons. Iiiieee it really doesn't matter, that's all aesthetic, but if you're wondering why the icons look different, that's why.