Battle Suite 4.0 RC2 is Now Live

Old
Feb 22
Fluid
Drow
Mutt

Pham Thanh
Imperator

Should you decide to lie to me, make that decision very carefully, because chances are, I will know, and I will never see you the same way again.
Welp, took me all day, but I did manage to upgrade our copy of Battle Suite 4.0 RC1 to RC2.
Changelog:
- Restructured the skill rollers.
-- All you need to do is select first a user, then find the skill you want in the resulting list.
-- The + button will give you another skill use row.
-- It can handle quite a few rolls at once. Go me.
-- If, for some reason, the RNGesus really bloody hates you, you may manage to roll a skill use row ID that is the same as another one's and one will start overwriting the other - cuss a bit and reload it.
- Restructured the quest rollers. You won't notice anything different, honestly, it's all back-end.
- Re-enabled secondary skill effects.
- Enabled roll modifiers.
-- These are for damage multipliers, accuracy, critical rate, and effect rate.
-- They're labelled for your convenience, hover over them, otherwise leave them 0.
- Finally, FINALLY, the NPC skill roller..... is live. Holy crap that only took like two or three iterations of Suite 4 before I got it working.
-- NPC skill roller takes manual user input and plugs it into the system and pretends for a moment it's an actual skill.
-- NPC roller takes all modifiers except effect modifier because I don't currently have a way of giving NPC skills a secondary effect, orz.
-- Also you cannot roll two NPC skills that are named the same thing. Add numbers if you need to, because it builds the arrays based on NPC skill name, as they have no ID.
- Child skills will occasionally sacrifice pass on half their point awards to their parent.
-- This has a 50/50 chance of happening over here, but I can change it on the fly.

Enjoy.

Roller Results

Pham Thanh used Get Out the Way!
Success! Rolled 43. Healed 222 hit points.
Rolled for Paralyse. Fail! Rolled 79.Effect Modifier: 10
Skill capped! No points awarded.

Pham Thanh used Move, Bitch!
Success! Rolled 28. Dealt 200 damage.Damage Modifier: 2
Behind every tank, is a healer, raging and cussing.

Huli
OOC
AHHHHHHHHHhhhh

Roller Results

Mirah Lucain used Firearms!
Success! Rolled 26. Dealt 85 damage.

Kimura Akane used Offensive Sorcery!
Fail! Rolled 85.Accuracy Modifier: 2

Seia Lucain used Unarmed Combat!
Success! Rolled 28. Dealt -102 damage.Damage Modifier: -3
Old
Feb 22
Fluid
Drow
Mutt

Pham Thanh
Imperator

Should you decide to lie to me, make that decision very carefully, because chances are, I will know, and I will never see you the same way again.
I got lucky, and it worked the first time I coded it, so, we now have an automatic-ish HP calculator. Just input the right numbers and it'll do the maths for you. I do need to mention, if you're subtracting, the second number DOES need to be prefixed with a dash, because it is default set to add in the system.

The first field is a label for the HP thing, use names, it's easier, and then the second field is the starting HP, third field is what to add or subtract.

I also made it so that the post previews in threads when replying will grab and output roll results, HP calculations, and quest events and display them on the posting screen.

Roller Results

Pham Thanh: 178 (200, -22)
Behind every tank, is a healer, raging and cussing.