Egyptian-Kenyan-Persian-Roman
Avici
Eleventh Division
Lieutenant
Ebony Lions
Tian

Tahsin Lucain
Valhalir

They say you've got to pray to go to heaven. They don't tell you what to say when your life has gone to hell.
Like with most people, there are two sides to Tahsin - the first is the surface, the side everyone sees with little trouble. First impressions generally paint him outgoing and friendly, one of those popular types everyone knows and adores. He's a smooth talker and tends to know exactly what to say. He appears to be rather seriously concerned about his appearance, and tends to run off occasionally and get smashing drunk. ... okay, by "occasionally" it really means basically every day. He's usually either buzzed, high, or getting there. He does weed and LSD for drugs, but the latter's blissfully rare. You'll know when you run into it.

He can also tend to appear rather lazy and self-absorbed, the latter fact of which, coupled with his appearance-related fretting, gained him the nickname Narcissus. Who knows who gave it to him.

Inside of course is another story altogether. He's actually far more sensitive than he seems outwardly, and can be relatively easy to hurt, depending on the subject. Apparently also a tad emotionally insecure. He has a very protective streak and tends to be overly defensive of the things he cares about, but subtly so it's not all that obvious, and this list of things he cares about tends to just be people and beliefs.

He also tends to take things much harder than others might. This leads to him often being much harder on himself than others are. He has extremely high standards for himself, which is probably weird because he also acts like a lazy shit 99% of the time. He is, however, startlingly intelligent, a fact he likes to hide for some reason. He says it has something to do with a lack of expectations; you know, if nobody really thinks much of you, they don't tend to expect much, either, and while he's right... well, he could've been so much better than this, and he isn't. But really, most of his will's long, long dead by now, it's probably not surprising he's yet to bother trying to find it again.

Don't expect him to make sense. He's a breathing contradiction, you'll figure that out pretty early on.

Friends
Honestly, if he has friends, I will really be surprised. He's probably more the type that has people he interacts with, occasionally on a daily basis, but real camaraderie with him would be... difficult, at best. As he's usually markedly lacking in sobriety, I really doubt anyone actually gets along with him. He can be pretty hard to handle, with crazy mood-swings that generally make precisely zero sense and a weird moral ambiguity. And ethics? What are those?

He could use friends, though, just uh... patience, I guess.

Enemies
He may have a few. People he's pissed off, crossed on accident, whatever. He is also an Eagle and he does NOT like Dragons. He used to be one, so they probably don't like him, either.

Lovers
Lol. Good luck. He's gay, I think he's poly, and good luck. To be fair, he does fuck around a lot, so. Maybe a fling wouldn't be hard.
Tahsin Lucain544 | Shinigami | Egyptian-Kenyan-Persian-Roman | AviciJunibantai | Ebony Eagles
?
February 3
Female
Dragon
Asgardian
Astéri
Thirteenth Division
Seat 03
Krystal

Nakajima Kasaya
Dragon

We are all a single strand in the web of life. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
You. I want to bother you. ... okay, Kasaya wants to bother you. Probably do not want to be bothered, lmao, but you should be. You are saddening and I don't think Kasaya could entirely leave Tahsin alone after Sosuke left, because I think she believes he doesn't talk to his family because they're hurting, too. She is unrelated to it. So maybe some time around her later, and maaaybe Tahsin might talk to her, maybe. Or at least she hopes.

Yeah?
July 6, 1472
Male
Kashi-Valhalir
Egyptian-Kenyan-Persian-Roman
Avici
Eleventh Division
Lieutenant
Ebony Lions
Tian

Tahsin Lucain
Valhalir

They say you've got to pray to go to heaven. They don't tell you what to say when your life has gone to hell.
YAAAAS come bother him, he needs to be bothered. tbh, prolly. tahsin usually has this thing against makin his fam worry so he jst shoves it down but like, that never works well for him... so yeh... then he gets into the spiraling depression self-destructive cycle and makes them worry even more so yay for that...
?
February 3
Female
Dragon
Asgardian
Astéri
Thirteenth Division
Seat 03
Krystal

Nakajima Kasaya
Dragon

We are all a single strand in the web of life. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
Good! Will do, then. When threads calm down a little lmao, I will poke Kasaya over to bug Tahsin. =) And we shall see if she can break his walls down a bit.