Application Form and Guide

Old
Feb 22
Fluid
Drow
Mutt

Pham Thanh
Imperator

Should you decide to lie to me, make that decision very carefully, because chances are, I will know, and I will never see you the same way again.
The application is relatively simple, styled as a shipper app. Make sure the Subject is the character's name, Last, First format. If your character's name is fully in an East Asian language, by the way, their username needs to be ordered Last First, too.

If something doesn't make sense, or seems to need adjusting, we'll send you a PM on your OOC account. If no OOC account is available, we'll default to the character's account. Apps need to be posted with the character account. Post a link to the topic in the tag box ( bottom of the site, right side ) and mention you're ready for a review when you're done.

** Remember, there are important fields in the on-board profile. Please fill them out. They are tied to the auto-lists.
*** You do need to do your character's skills before you'll be approved. Make sure those are done. In the Battle Suite. See the Battle Suite guide if you're not sure how to do that. We WILL check your maths.

Personality overview.

Friends
Friends overview.

Enemies
Enemy, frenemy, and rivalry overview.

Lovers
Lovers and crushes overview.

Basics
Current Residence:
Alliance(s): List out all alliances here.
Valkyrie Division Choices: If your character is gunning for a position with Valkyrie, enter their Division choices (three of them) on this line, otherwise remove it. If they don't get their first one, it'll bump to the second or third.
Bonded: If your character is bonded, list their name here. If the other character is being NPC'd, note that.

Inner Seeker: Name it, describe it. If not applicable, take this out.
Mask Fragments: Describe it. If not applicable, take this out.

Daemon Name:
Daemon Appearance: What's its sealed state look like?

Release Description: What it looks like
Release Abilities:
Complete Description:
Complete Abilities:

Auditions:
Audition For: For
Audition text.
Character Example344 | Vizard | Taiwanese | AkatsukiGotei / Jade Tigers | Siranth Skyscream

* Note, filling out the Complete Daemon sections does not automatically grant you access to your Completed Daemon. If we do not believe your character should have it, we will deny you the ability to use it.
** Everything in the basics section will be taken out upon acceptance and moved to a staff-only board. Only we really need to see it, but you're welcome to add it into your biography if you do one. There are empty fields in the forum profile you can use to build a biography.

*** If you've never done a shipper before:
Essentially this just gives an overview of what the character is like, and then each individual section below it (friends, enemies, lovers), details what sorts of plots and characters you're looking for that would fit into that category. What sorts of relationships with other people you envision your character having and what kinds of plots you think would match that.

Auditions
What are auditions for? High ranks, such as Captain or Lieutenant slots, Complete Daemons, nobility slots.
You can get a Complete Daemon without being a Captain, but you'll have to be pretty convincing.
Lieutenant auditions can be rejected by the Captain of the division you're auditioning for Lieutenant of. Staff has nothing to do with that unless they play the Captain in question.
Don't whine at me about my hating your honest nature if you don't get it, I will just send you right out the door. #nobodygottime #legitargument
Auditions are basically just little writing snippets that show what a character would be like with whatever you're auditioning for. Get creative. Have fun with it. Try not to be too crazy with it, though.

Group Names:
Astral
Daeni
Diablo
Dragon
Eidolon
Kashi
Kazan
Seeker
Soul Fighter
Soul Seer
Unseeing
Valhalir

Code: [Select]
[div class="arc_plotbox Groupname"][div class="arc_plotcont"]
[div class="1"]Personality overview.[/div]

[header]Friends[/header][div class="1"]Friends overview.[/div]

[header]Enemies[/header][div class="1"]Enemy, frenemy, and rivalry overview.[/div]

[header]Lovers[/header][div class="1"]Lovers and crushes overview.[/div]

[header]Basics[/header][div class="1"][b]Current Residence:[/b]
[b]Alliance(s):[/b] List out all alliances here.
[b]Valkyrie Division Choices:[/b] If your character is gunning for a position with Valkyrie, enter their Division choices (three of them) on this line, otherwise remove it. If they don't get their first one, it'll bump to the second or third.
[b]Bonded:[/b] If your character is bonded, list their name here. If the other character is being NPC'd, note that.

[b]Inner Seeker:[/b] Name it, describe it. If not applicable, take this out.
[b]Mask Fragments:[/b] Describe it. If not applicable, take this out.

[b]Daemon Name:[/b]
[b]Daemon Appearance:[/b] What's its sealed state look like?

[b]Release Description:[/b] What it looks like
[b]Release Abilities:[/b]
[b]Complete Description:[/b]
[b]Complete Abilities:[/b]

[b]Auditions:[/b]
[i]Audition For:[/i] For[indent=40]Audition text.[/indent][/div][/div][div class="arc_plothead"][img]IMGURLHERE[/img][span class="1"]Character Name[/span][i]Age | Species | Nationality | Daemon Name[/i][i]Alliances | Bonded[/i][/div][/div]
Behind every tank, is a healer, raging and cussing.